| To discuss this episode, leave your comments below. Please remember to sign your posts with (~~~~). You can also visit our sister site, THEtvEVENT.com for more discussion.
- What was the method used to transport Avias 514 from the skies over Miami to Arizona?
- Why were Sophia and the president spared?
- Why did the air marshal on Avias 514 return to the mid-galley when it was already engulfed in flames?
- Who were in the black helicopters that came to the crash site?
- Where is Samantha?
- Who is Carter, the mysterious man who killed Greg, kidnapped Leila and blackmailed Michael Buchanan into piloting Avias 514?
- Who was the couple who brought Sean into the hospital?
- Why is Sean being framed for the murder of Greg Kervin?
- Why won't Sophia tell the president about her people?
- If Thomas had to "take the plane because it was their only option" then who was behind the plot to use the plane to kill the president?
- What killed the passengers of Avias 514?
- What was Thomas's goal in killing the passengers in the way they were killed?
- Why did the detainees crash in Alaska in the year 1944?
- Why does it appear that after the crash in 1944 everyone in Sophia's group appears to be wearing rags and tattered clothing?