We are looking for new logos for THEtvEVENTwiki and our Twitter page. Get your crayons out (digital ones, that is), lend a hand and your design could end up featured on our home pages. We'll have users vote on the designs and a winner will be picked at the end of November.
Follow these guidelines to submit your design:
- Use the wiki's current color scheme: #2B53B5, #333333, #0B0B0B
- Make two complimentary designs: one for the wiki, one for the Twitter page
- The logo must be your original design. It must be considered fair use under United States copyright law.
- The logo must be related to The Event.
- Incorporate "THEtvEVENTwiki" into your design
- The logo must not use inappropriate words or images.
Format and size Edit
You can create a logo using any image editing software that allows you to save files in .png format.
- Image size
- The wiki logo must be exactly 250 x 65 pixels.
- The Twitter logo can have a maximum size of 60 x 60 pixels.
- File format
- Save the image in .png format. (Note that the ".png" file extension must be in lower case. If it is saved as .PNG you should rename it before uploading it.)
- Upload and place your logo under the "Submissions" Section below using this format:
- Place your uploaded file in the category
- You may also email your files to THEtvEVENTwiki@gmail.com
Make sure that you are logged in when you upload and include your signature so we can verify that the logo is your original work.