NBCUniversal Media Village is NBCUniversal's official distribution point for media content. It typically contains show information, credits, episode guides, cast information, promotional photographs, electronic press kits (EPKs) and press releases.
- May 7, 2010
- NBC PICKS UP THREE NEW SERIES FOR 2010-11 SEASON WITH 'THE EVENT,' 'OUTSOURCED' AND 'LOVE BITES'
- May 16, 2010
- NBC UNVEILS 2010-11 PRIMETIME SCHEDULE ACCENTED BY FIVE NEW COMEDIES, SEVEN NEW DRAMAS AND NEW ALTERNATIVE PROGRAM
- June 30, 2010
- NBC'S "THE EVENT" AT COMIC CON ON JULY 24
- July 30, 2010
- NBC TO HOST SCREENINGS OF NEW CONSPIRACY THRILLER ‘THE EVENT’ FOR TOP FIVE CITIES WHO ‘DEMAND IT!’ ON EVENTFUL.COM
- September 7, 2010
- NBC UNIVERSAL AND DC COMICS TEAM UP TO PROMOTE NBC'S NEW DRAMA 'THE EVENT' WITH SPONSORSHIP OF CLASSIC DC COMICS’ 'EVENT' TITLES
- September 8, 2010
- EMMY AND TONY WINNER HAL HOLBROOK GUEST-STARS IN ARC OF EPISODES FOR NBC’S NEW CONSPIRACY-THRILLER ‘THE EVENT’
- September 17, 2010
- NBC UNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION SECURES MAJOR SALES ABROAD FOR “THE EVENT”
- October 18, 2010
- NBC ORDERS FULL-SEASON PICKUPS FOR NEW SERIES ‘THE EVENT,’ ‘LAW & ORDER: LOS ANGELES’ AND ‘OUTSOURCED’
- March 8, 2011
- NBC ANNOUNCES SEASON FINALES FOR SPRING 2011
A collection of promotional images issued by NBC can bee seen in this category: Category:Promotional Images.